FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Fort Wayne Community Schools held its first district-wide technology conference Tuesday.
The Ignite Tech Conference is designed to provide teachers a free opportunity to learn new ways to include technology into the classroom.
Teachers were able to attend break-out sessions about video editing, google applications, 3D printing, coding, and podcasting.
Depending on the turn out, it's being discussed on if this will become an annual event.
- FWCS holds first technology conference
- FWCS holds annual lottery
- FWCS holds community service day
- FWCS extends Robinson's contract
- FWCS enhancing STEM programs
- FWCS students receive HSE diplomas
- FWCS hosts day of caring
- STEM Flights partnering with FWCS
- FWCS board approves superintendent contract extension
- FWCS superintendent finalist for national award