FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- North Side High School had additional officers in place on campus Thursday after rumors surfaced of possible threats.
Fort Wayne Community Schools posted on their Facebook page that an investigation has determined no credible threats were made.
The district encourages students and parents to report any other rumors they here so they can be investigated.
FWCS added the additional officers were only a safety precaution.
- FWCS assures parents, students no credible threats were made
- Non-credible threat made towards South Side High School
- FWCS encourages students, parents, community to help keep kids safe
- FWCS students receive HSE diplomas
- FWCS extends Robinson's contract
- FWCS enhancing STEM programs
- FWCS holds annual lottery
- Parents upset with FWCS approach to Graduation Pathways
- FWCS continuing to offer honors courses after parent input
- FWCS holds community service day