Photo Gallery 3 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The FBI has joined the Fort Wayne Police Department in the search for a man they say robbed a Chase Bank in Waynedale in December.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for anyone who can provide information to the FBI leading to the arrest of the suspect.
The robbery took place on Christmas Eve at the Lower Huntington Road location just before 8:30 a.m.
Fort Wayne Police are searching for a man who robbed a Chase Bank branch with a handgun.
Police say the man walked into the bank with a handgun and threatened employees before leaving with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The man is described as a white male with facial hair.
He wore a dark coat, a dark sweatshirt with a print on the chest, and a light, two-colored baseball hat with the Under Armor logo.
Police released three photos of the suspect.
Investigators say he left in an undescribed vehicle.
Anyone with information about the man is asked to call Fort Wayne Police at (260) 427-1262 or FBI at (260) 426-5331.
- FBI offers reward for info on Waynedale Chase bank robber
- Butler Police offer reward for arson info
- Woman killed in Waynedale shooting
- FWFD investigating structure fire in Waynedale
- Paulding County deputies search for bank robber
- People upset Waynedale business isn't keeping weeds down
- Man in Waynedale shot to death outside Bluffton Park Apartments
- JAVA meeting provides healing and election info
- Fort Wayne police searching for man who robbed Chase Bank
- Twitter to disclose info on political ads amid scrutiny