GREENFIELD, Ind. (AP) - Central Indiana prosecutors say a former teacher's aide convicted of having sex with a student has violated the terms of her probation for a third time.
A Hancock County judge ordered Kisha Nuckols held without bond Monday until a March 1 fact-finding hearing on allegations she violated her probation by failing to register a smartphone with authorities.
A message seeking comment was left Tuesday with Nuckols' attorney.
Nuckols was a teacher's aide and substitute teacher in the Mount Vernon School District northeast of Indianapolis. She admitted having sex multiple times with a 17-year-old boy, including at her home when her husband and children were upstairs.
She was sentenced to two years each of home detention and probation in November 2016 after pleading guilty to one count of child seduction.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Ex-teacher's aide violates probation in child seduction case
- Former Fremont High School coach arrested for child seduction
- Indiana soccer academy owner arrested for child seduction
- Former teacher's aide pleads not guilty to child porn
- Former Heritage High School Band Director arrested on child seduction charges
- Two Adams County Amish women get probation in midwifery case
- Huntington County probation officer sues county judge
- Former judge, probation officer settle harassment lawsuit
- Huntington school teacher arrested on child molestation charges
- Stop arm violations up significantly nationwide