Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Erin's House's mission is to provide support for children, teens, and their families who've suffered the death of a loved one. On Saturday, Erin's House celebrated all the years they've been doing this.
Erin's House is celebrating its twenty fifth year with their family fun day.
They've been providing free services to those who need it thanks to the community.
They help over 600 children a month.
"You always wonder when something has been around for this long it'll lose its support base, but that is absolutely not true for Erin's House. The kids and families that we're serving just grow and grow by numbers every year,” Jared Helge, president of the board of directors said.
Erin's House is named in memory of Erin Farragh. Erin was almost 6 when she died suddenly in her home in Fort Wayne on January 5, 1989.
- Erin's House celebrates 25 years
- Erin's House hosts Christmas party for kids
- Erin's House raising child bereavement awareness
- Hundreds turn out to support Erin's House for Grieving Children
- Inspiration House celebrates 3 years of helping people to recovery
- Chevy trucks celebrate 100 years
- Super Shot celebrates 25 years in Fort Wayne
- Mad Anthony's Children's Hope House celebrates expansion
- The Harambee Festival celebrates 25th year
- Diocese celebrates largest priest ordination class in over 40 years