FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- If you missed your chance Friday, you can still catch a guided tour of Elmhurst High School Saturday until 6 p.m.
The school opened their doors one last time this weekend to let alumni reminisce on the days they walked the halls, and see what changed over the years.
"We've heard a lot of memories being told, and classmates gathering and reconnecting. We've heard a lot of people that haven't talked in years gathering back together and becoming friends again," said Jordan Cornwell of the Waynedale News.
If you do want to get a guided tour, you have to sign a waiver before going in.
- Elmhurst High School to continue tours Saturday
- Elmhurst High School demolition begins
- Saying goodbye to Elmhurst
- Former Elmhurst High School almost completely torn down
- Electric Works tours scheduled
- Local schools continue bolstering security
- Electric Works open for tours through May
- High school student dies in crash
- Huntington North High School is walking out
- 'Unger Mountain' standing at Southwood High School