An eleven-year-old LaGrange County boy is dead -- after being hit by a car.
The crash happened around 5:45 Friday evening...on County Road 400 south, just west of Country Road 700 West. Police say the child was pulling a wagon with an LED light -- walking on the side of the road. One witness says that light was on.
The driver, 63-year-old Eva Kurtz of Middlebury, says she didn't see the boy in time.
- Eleven year old boy dies after being hit by car
- Woman dies after being hit by car
- Fort Wayne swears in eleven officials for 2020 local inauguration
- Byron Allen Reaches Agreement To Purchase Eleven Television Stations From USA Television For $290 Million
- Warsaw man dies after hitting school bus
- Sheriff: Boy dies after left in car for hours in Evansville
- Tiger Woods hit with lawsuit after employee dies in car crash
- Woman hit by a car, seriously hurt
- Suspect hits another car during police chase
- Indiana toddler dies in hot car