ANGOLA, Ind. (WFFT)- A mobile home in Angola is destroyed after an electrical fire Saturday evening.
Emergency crews responded to a home at 0875 E. 200 N. in Angola around 6:45 p.m. When police arrived on scene, the mobile home was already fully engulfed in flames.
When firefighters arrived on scene, they attacked the blaze from the outside, but heavy winds set them back. The fire was under control around 7:15 p.m.
The fire was believed to be caused by electrical issues.
No injuries were reported.