ANGOLA, Ind. (WFFT)- A home in Angola was left badly damaged after a fire Tuesday night.
Firefighters were called to 406 Henry Street around 7:10 p.m. Tuesday. When they arrived they found a two-story home with heavy smoke and flames coming from the west side. The fire had also spread to a vehicle parked nearby.
Crews started fighting the fire from the outside to knock down the bulk of the blaze. They moved to an interior attack, removing debris and checking for hot spots.
The cause was determined to be electrical. No injuries were reported.
- Electrical fire damages Angola home
- Electrical fire destroys Angola mobile home
- Fire destroys mobile home in Angola
- Home damaged after fire
- Two Angola homes destroyed after car catches fire in garage
- Fire hurts two people in Angola
- Early morning fire damages home
- New hotel opens in Angola
- Home badly damaged after early morning fire
- Fire damages home on Paulding Road