FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The city of Fort Wayne says it is continuing negotiations with the developers of the Electric Works project.
A redevelopment agreement was scheduled to be presented to the redeployment commission Monday, but that didn’t happen.
Instead the city and developers issued a statement saying the discussions will continue.
In June the city released a draft version of the agreement, where the city, county and capital improvement board would put the $65 million developers say they need.
Developers say that money needs to be secured by the end of the month for the project to work.
However, a city spokesman told FOX 55 News last week discussions conintue to be positive.
- Electric Works talks continue
- Work continues on Electric Works
- Electric Works tours scheduled
- Electric Works developers answer questions
- Residents optimistic about Electric Works
- Indiana Tech to lease at Electric Works
- Details unfold about Electric Works project
- FWCS considers leasing Electric Works space
- Developers approach county council about Electric Works
- Electric Works open for tours through May