FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A national staffing firm plans to expand in the Electric Works campus.
Spherion announced its plans today to move into the larger space at the former General Electric plant.
Developers are working to secure more lease commitments to access $65 million in local public funds for the project.
Right now 12 companies plan to locate in electric works including Parkview, Indiana Tech and Fort Wayne Community Schools.
- Electric Works announces 12th lease commitment
- Indiana Tech to lease at Electric Works
- FWCS considers leasing Electric Works space
- City leases utilities for Electric Works funding
- Fort Wayne Metals commits to Electric Works
- IU plans to lease space in Electric Works
- Electric Works announces third tenant this month
- Electric Works talks continue
- Electric Works tours scheduled
- FWCS formally signs letter of intent to lease Electric Works space