FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Legacy Fund could be used to pay for some of the Electric Works project.
Thursday, the committee approved an amended proposal where a $10 million grant will come from the Legacy Fund.
That's part of the redevelopment agreement between the city and developers that was signed last week.
Back in march, developers were asking for nearly $14 million split between a grant and a loan.
Fort Wayne City Council has the final say if Legacy Funds will be used and how it will be paid.
- Electric Works Legacy Fund request moves to city council
- Electric Works worthy of legacy funds
- City Council approves Electric Works funding
- City leases utilities for Electric Works funding
- Council members updated on Legacy Fund status
- City Council creates study committee for legacy fund process
- Developers approach county council about Electric Works
- Electric Works funding clears major hurdle
- City council discusses resolution for Electric Works project
- City council members: Electric Works arena is a bad idea