FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Fort Wayne Police are investigating a rollover crash that sent an elderly man to the hospital.
The call came in just before 3:00 p.m. Saturday afternoon on Jefferson Boulevard, near Freeman Street. Police told FOX 55 the man was eastbound on Jefferson and lost control.
His Ford Explorer left the roadway, and rolled into a nearby creek. Firefighters quickly pulled the man out of the vehicle. He was taken to the hospital to be treated for his injuries.
No one else was in the SUV at the time of the crash. Police do not know what caused the man to lose control.
- Elderly man taken to hospital after rolling SUV
- Firefighters rescue elderly victim from home
- Hunter in Alaska hospitalized after bear he shot rolled on top of him
- DeKalb County man air lifted after roll over crash
- Ford redesigns 'world's most popular SUV'
- Acura recalls 360K SUVs because tail lights can go dark
- Two in critical condition after motorcycle and SUV collide
- Better Business Bureau sends warning to elderly about recent scams
- Elderly lion dies at northeastern Indiana animal sanctuary
- UPS store owner prevents elderly customer from getting scammed