An eight year old girl is dead after being accidentally shot by a BB gun.
Eight year old Deborah Schwartz died at the hospital after being shot last Thursday by her younger brother. Police told WFFT that the girl had been accidentally shot in the eye.
Schwartz is Allen County's first homicide for 2018.
- Eight year old girl dies after BB gun accident
- Sheriff: Garrett shooting involved BB gun; suspect no longer in school
- 16-year-old girl injured in ATV accident
- Baby dies in DeKalb County farming accident.
- 4-year-old girl, father dead in Indiana kayaking accident
- Child dies after accident at farm in northeastern Indiana
- Indiana man dies in industrial accident at avionics company
- Granger Smith's son dies in tragic accident
- Indiana man dies following boating accident in Prairie Creek Reservoir
- Police: Indiana man died in Michigan after kayaking accident