An eight year old girl is dead after being accidentally shot by a BB gun.
Eight year old Deborah Schwartz died at the hospital after being shot last Thursday by her younger brother. Police told WFFT that the girl had been accidentally shot in the eye.
Schwartz is Allen County's first homicide for 2018.
- Eight year old girl dies after BB gun accident
- 16-year-old girl injured in ATV accident
- Baby dies in DeKalb County farming accident.
- Child dies after accident at farm in northeastern Indiana
- 14 year old dies of gunshot wound
- 3-year-old central Indiana girl dies in hot car
- Six year old girl helping veterans for Christmas
- Boys and Girls Club hosts largest fundraiser of the year
- Eleven year old boy dies after being hit by car
- Extension office urging farming safety after former pain doctor dies in accident