ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- East Allen County Schools are hiring, and they held a job fair Wednesday to take resumes and introduce applicants to staff.
Schools are looking for teachers, transportation, maintenance, nurses, cafeteria staff, and even substitute teachers.
"I think teachers are always the most important thing because our output is our students, so we certainly want to get the best quality of instruction, but that is all range of things. We also need substitute teachers, and I would say that's a never ending need for us here at East Allen," said Tina Grady, HR director.
The school district will continue to accept applications for available positions.
- East Allen County Schools hiring
- East Allen County Schools focus on safety
- East Allen County Schools considers safety changes
- Commissioners approve $4.2 million for east Allen County revival
- East Allen County Schools top 10 in national Middle Schools Kindness Challenge
- Northwest Allen County Schools investigates bus fire
- Allen County Fair begins Tuesday
- Allen County Judge Levine retiring
- Allen County students adjusting to seat belts on school buses
- Allen County sees big STI increase