FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A man who shot and killed another man last Easter was sentenced to 85 years behind bars.
Tyrion McNair was sentenced to 65 years for murder and 20 years for a firearm charge in the shooting death of 26-year-old Javon Burnett.
Burnett was found shot between two buildings at the Summit at Ridgewood Apartments last Easter morning.
Dozens of witnesses came forward and led police to McNair and another man, Joshua Smiley.
- Easter shooter sentenced to 85 years
- Flowers sentenced to 85 years in 2017 murder
- Man sentenced in Easter Day murder
- SCAN distributes Easter baskets
- 1 dead in Easter morning shooting
- Rescue Mission serves 2,000 people for Easter
- One dead in second Easter shooting
- Two charged in Easter morning homicide
- Local organization holds community Easter event
- Could it *be* any more fun? Google marks 25 years of 'Friends' with Easter eggs