KENDALLVILLE, Ind. (WFFT) - East Noble's new approach to individualized learning is put on hold.
The district was trying a new 4+1 program, where a fifth and sixth grade class would go to school four days a week and have e-learning and small group instruction on the fifth day.
However, district officials said they didn't have enough students sign up without some sort of conflict.
They told FOX 55 they will try again next year.
- East Noble's 4+1 pilot program put on hold
- East Noble parents can track students' bus
- East Noble encouraging students to #saysomething
- East Noble mourning loss of teacher
- Noble County Humane Society holds grand opening
- Noble County Miracle Tree holding toy drive
- Student safety considered in East Noble Middle School design
- East Noble trying new four day week for some students
- Kendallville hopes to repurpose former East Noble Middle School building
- The Locker Room: East Noble ready for Evansville Memorial