FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The victim of Friday's deadly stabbing at East Central Towers has been identified.
The Allen County Coroner’s Office has identified the victim as 48-year-old Warrell K. Booher of Fort Wayne.
The coroner said Booher was found suffering from a stab wound in the hallway of his apartment building on Jan. 24.
Booher was transported to a local hospital where he later died.
The cause of death is a stab wound of the chest and the manner of death is homicide.
Fort Wayne police arrested 52-year-old Michael Foster in connection to the fatal stabbing the next day.
Warrell K. Booher is the 4th Homicide in Allen County for 2020.
This incident remains under investigation.
- East Central Towers stabbing victim identified
- One man dead after stabbing at East Central Towers
- Fort Wayne police make arrest in East Central Towers stabbing
- East Central Towers shooting victim remembered two years later
- Stabbing victim and suspect identified
- Greene Street stabbing victim identified
- Central Avenue shooting victim identified
- Roosevelt Drive stabbing victim identified by coroner
- Shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim