FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Early voting kicked off Tuesday with a steady flow of people.
People lined up in the Rousseau Centre to vote in this year’s municipal election.
This years Election Day is on Nov. 5.
RELATED: YOU DECIDE: FORT WAYNE CITY CLERK
The Allen County Election Director, Beth Dlug, said the turnout is already better than four years ago.
"Actually it's been tremendous today. Twice as much as we had in 2015. We're already over 250 voters that have come out," Dlug said.
Early Voting Locations and Hours
Rousseau Centre - 1 East Main St.
Beginning Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2019
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 26 - 8:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 30 - Friday, Nov. 1 8:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 2 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 4, 8:00 a.m. - Noon
Satellite Locations Open Oct. 30
- Indiana Wesleyan University, 8211 W. Jefferson Blvd.
- Ivy Tech Coliseum Campus, 3800 N. Anthony Blvd.
- Public Safety Academy, 7602 Patriot Crossing
- Salomon Farm Park, 817 W. Dupont Rd.
- Wednesday, Oct. 30 - Friday, Nov. 1 from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 2 from 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Early voting kicks off Tuesday in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne police investigating early morning stabbing
- Spread the Vote launches in Fort Wayne
- Two people shot in Fort Wayne Tuesday
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Stand Against Racism kicks off in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne Pride kicks off with nothing but love
- Fort Wayne's water week kicks off with free tours
- Early voting turnout up
- No injuries after early morning fire in Fort Wayne