FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - More people are voting early in this municipal election than four years ago.
There were a handful of voters at the Rousseau Center downtown Thursday afternoon. Election officials say about 700 people voted early at satellite locations across the county Wednesday.
Officials say with highly contested races like Fort Wayne mayor, more people are expected.
- Early voting turnout up
- Indiana midterm election turnout hit 51 percent
- Thousands take advantage of early voting in Allen County
- Black Friday shopping starts early
- Early morning crash injures two
- Early morning fire damages home
- Police investigating early morning shooting
- FWPD investigating early morning altercation
- One in custody after early morning manhunt
- Fire destroys home early Thursday morning