NEW HAVEN, Ind. (WFFT) - To celebrate Autism Awareness Month, East Allen County Schools hosted an autism event to help people who want learn more about it.
There were over 40 vendors to inform families, caregivers and those individuals with autism of how many resources and tools are available in Allen County.
There was also advocacy, training, and support groups for families and individuals with ASD. They also had resources on home-based services such as respite, residential placement, supported living, day programming, and employment services.
- EACS hosts autism awareness event
- EACS hosts 'Principal for a Day'
- EACS implement seat belts
- EACS meeting with parents over school safety
- EACS to stock schools with Narcan
- Leo LGBT+ student ran club sues EACS
- FWA hosts Wings for Autism flight rehearsal
- Special education students from EACS deliver Valentines to Parkview patients
- EACS starting new tech and health programs in 2019
- EACS serving up free summer lunches for kids