FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Dupont Hospital will unveil their finished multimillion dollar renovation that highlights services offered by Lutheran Children's Hospital.
Thursday the hospital will hold a ribbon cutting, along with public open houses.
Three different areas were renovated over the last 14 months. This includes a six-bed inpatient pediatric unit and three pediatric ICU beds.
The public is invited to attend from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Dupont Hospital to unveil expansion
- Dupont Hospital unveils Lutheran Children's Hospital expansion
- Dupont Road now open
- Dupont Road construction underway
- Dupont Road seeing development boom
- Dupont Road construction is complete
- Community meets contractor for Dupont Road project
- Rise & Roll Bakery opens Dupont Road location
- Dupont Road expected to reopen this weekend
- Lutheran Hospital unveils updated look for new downtown hospital