On 6-14-2018 at approximately 10:40 pm, Detectives with the FWPD Gang & Violent Crimes Unit, utilizing EST (SWAT), executed 2 search warrants at 7704 Aboite Center Rd, apartments 2 & 3. Recovered in the apartments was an AR15 rifle, 1 Glock .45 pistol, 1 stolen Taurus 9mm pistol, 1 kilogram of marijuana, $11,150 in cash currency, and paraphernalia.
19 year-old Lionel Weaver (maintaining a common nuisance, posession of marijuana), 21 year-old Jalen Drake (maintaining a common nuisance, dealing marijuana), 18 year-old Michael Green (visiting a common nuisance), and 19 year-old Joseph Britt (maintaining a common nuisance, dealing marijuana) were all arrested and charged with the above listed offenses.
This warrant was the result of an investigation of the violent criminal street gang MLG /300, of which all the suspects were confirmed members of. This investigation included neighborhood complaints, surveillance, and traffic stops.
- Drug bust on Aboite Center Road leads to four arrests
- Two arrested following drug bust
- Traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Five arrested in Kosciusko County drug bust
- Drug sting leads to arrest by FWPD
- Mercer County Sheriff reports successful drug bust
- Anonymous tip leads to teen's arrest on various drug charges
- Shooting investigation leads to 4 arrests for gun, drug charges
- Vehicular pursuit leads to drug-related arrest in Lagrange County
- FWPD make drug arrests