DEKALB COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- Police in DeKalb County are investigating after a driver fled the scene of a crash Sunday morning.
Police responded just before 6:30 a.m. to the area of SR 8 and CR 71. A Chevy Silverado was northbound on SR 8 approaching a curve, and was traveling at a high rate of speed.
The truck began to spin counter-clockwise sliding north, off the roadway and struck a utility pole. It then began to spin clockwise and overturned.
The driver of the truck left the scene.
Charges will be filed following an investigation.
- Driver flees crash in DeKalb County, charges pending
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Dekalb County police investigate two vehicle crash
- Two dead in DeKalb County crash
- Two hurt in DeKalb County crash
- Three hurt in DeKalb County crash
- Woman injured in DeKalb County crash
- DeKalb County Jail needs repairs
- DeKalb County creating Veterans Court
- Roundabout planned for DeKalb County