FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A New Haven man narrowly escaped serious injury after he drove under a moving semi-trailer.
Indiana State Police are investigating a two vehicle crash on I-69 near the Markle exit around noon after 40 year-old Ryan Lawson of New Haven lost control of his car while he was in the passing lane.
The driver of the tractor trailer didn't realize Lawson's Ford Mustang was underneath his car and continued driving for another half mile.
Luckily, neither driver had any injuries. The cause of the crash is mechanical failure on the part of the Mustang.
- Driver escapes serious injury after car collides with semi-trailer
- Woman escapes without injuries after car catches fire
- Car collides with farm tractor in DeKalb County
- FWCS bus collides with a bicyclist
- Van Wert semi versus car collision kills 1
- Disney releases new 'Aladdin' trailer
- Five escape apartment fire
- 1 student killed when truck collides with Indiana school bus
- Two in critical condition after motorcycle and SUV collide
- Semi crash causes interstate issues