FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A new boutique near downtown is ready to help women land new jobs.
The YWCA celebrated the grand opening of its Dress for Success boutique at 1927 South Calhoun Street Thursday.
Dress for Success provides clothes and accessories to help them get a new job.
They also work with women to help develop interviewing skills.
"Most of them have had chaotic lives, a lot of personal problems and they come in here. They really don't know how to go about an interview and what to wear so we show them how to do that," said Marti Hamrick, Dress For Success Program Director.
Dress for Sucess is open week days from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
It also takes donations of professional clothing still on hangers.
You can learn more about Dress for Success on the YWCA's website.
- Dress for Success opens boutique for women looking for new jobs
- Bridal boutique owner plans to replicate royal wedding dress
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success
- IU Health allows tattoos in new dress code policy
- Cinderella Dress Day makes prom dreams come true
- Walmart milk plant opens in Fort Wayne, brings 300 jobs
- Paper straw company opening new plant, adding jobs
- Schools trying job fairs to fill open positions
- Mercer County Sheriff reports successful drug bust
- FWFD, city officials review last year's successes