FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - People in Fort Wayne are hoping the investigation to Russia's involvement in the 2016 election stays open.
About 50 people rallied outside the Allen County court house Thursday afternoon to show their support for special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.
People from both parties showed up to show their frustrations.
"He has something to hide. If he doesn't have anything to hide, then let the investigation go. No one is above the law. And that includes our president," said April Simpson, Republican protester.
This was part of several similar events around the country.
- Dozens rally to support investigation into Russian election hacking
- Dozens rally for change in Fort Wayne
- Supporters rally around Planned Parenthood
- Pro-Life supporters march downtown for Right to Life Rally
- Second amendment supporters rally at the Allen County courthouse
- President Trump rallies support for Mike Braun in Fort Wayne
- Dozens oppose affordable housing complex
- Dozens march to remember Martin Luther King Jr.
- Russian presidential hopeful speaks for political prisoners