FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Downtown parking is nearly at capacity. That's what a new parking study shows.
The city says right now they have enough spots to serve the current needs, but that changes as new development continues to move downtown.
Some people were able provide feedback for possible solutions. Other possible solutions include adding cheaper spots in not so desirable areas and raising prices and shortening time limits on more popular spots.
- Downtown parking at near capacity
- YWCA reaches full capacity, seeks donations
- New meters mean new parking rates downtown
- New parking meters coming to downtown Fort Wayne
- Vincent House helps homeless families in need, local shelters nearing capacity
- Hundreds celebrate 2018 downtown
- Mother's Day Downtown
- Proximo now open downtown
- Downtown Warren regrouping after fire
- Man dies in downtown crash