FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Downtown's newest hotel is getting ready to open but it needs employees.
The new Hampton Inn and Suites downtown is looking to fill all positions in the hotel and restaurants.
The 136-room hotel is scheduled to open in mid-July.
There will be several hiring events to fill the positions.
Specific hotel hiring events are scheduled for Wednesday, May 15 (4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.) and Sunday, May 19 (11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.) at the hiring center.
Specific restaurant and bar hiring events are scheduled for Thursday, May 23 (3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.) at the hiring center and Sunday, June 2 (10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. | 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.) at Conner's Kitchen + Bar at 1150 S Harrison Street.
You can also apply online or at the hiring center at 301 West Jefferson Boulevard (#105) between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Downtown hotel hiring to prepare for opening
- Proximo now open downtown
- Construction begins on new downtown hotel
- New hotel opens in Angola
- New downtown restaurant opens Wednesday
- Parkview hiring several nurses in open interviews
- One-of-a-Kind Hotel Proposed for Downtown Fort Wayne
- Ruth's Chris Steak House now open downtown
- Hampton Inn opens in downtown Fort Wayne
- ALDI holds hiring spree