BLUFFTON, Ind. (WFFT)- The Bluffton-Wells animal shelter is seeking donations after a horse neglect case in Wells County.
Ten Thoroughbred horses were found neglected at a farm. Seven of them were dead. The shelter is asking for donations for the rest of the horses.
They're requesting mostly monetary donations, but are also in need of grain and medicine. Donations can be sent to the Shelter at 1613 W. Cherry Street, Bluffton, Indiana, 46714.
The neglect case is under investigation by the Wells County Sheriff's Department.
- Donations needed for neglected horses
- Donations needed for fire victims
- Shadarobah Horse Rescue still a safe haven for horses in need
- Santa Joe's toy giveaway needs your donations
- Woman gets 3 years in neglect death
- Community Harvest Food Bank needs volunteers and food donations
- Parkview donates AED to American Legion in need
- American Red Cross in critical need of blood donations
- Anyone can help prevent child abuse and neglect
- April is child abuse and neglect awareness month