FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A child rescue group is moving its headquarters to Fort Wayne.
Destiny Rescue is relocating its US support center in the Dawson Creek Professional Village off Dupont Road.
This comes as the organization said it rescued about 1000 kids from sexual exploitation and slavery.
The move, which is expected to be done this month, will help Destiny Rescue continue to grow.
- Destiny Rescue moving to Fort Wayne
- Purdue Fort Wayne students move into dorms
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Visit Fort Wayne launches Fort Wayne Accessibility landing page
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Fort Wayne church helps Haiti
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success
- Fort Wayne alleys getting facelift
- Fort Wayne's 2019 budget approved