FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A Fort Wayne fire department deputy chief was suspended.
A source who wished to remain anonymous told WFFT Friday deputy chief Adam O'Connor was suspended for creating a hostile work environment.
O'Connor also serves as spokesman for the department.
WFFT did call Chief Eric Lahey for information about the suspension. His office said they don't comment on "disciplinary actions."
Calls to O'Connor Friday were not returned.
The suspension could be discussed during the fire department merit commission meeting Tuesday at 4:30.
- Deputy fire chief suspended
- Deputy Fire Chief back to work after suspension
- Sheriff asks merit board to fire deputy
- Merit board: Fire chief can accept resignations without board approval
- IU suspends fraternity social events until next spring
- Sheriff: Deputy shot in pursuit won't survive
- Murder charge filed in Indiana deputy's death
- Charges filed in murder of Indiana deputy
- Deputy, suspect hurt in Garrett shooting
- Holcomb disputes child welfare chief's claims