FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Deputy Chief for the Fort Wayne Fire Department reported back to work.
Adam O'Connor was suspended last week for a "rule infraction."
It's not clear how long O'Connor was actually suspended.
However, Chief Eric Lahey told the Fire Merit Commission Tuesday he can suspend employees for up to five days without taking it to the commission.
Lahey wouldn't comment on what led to O'Connor's suspension.
- Deputy Fire Chief back to work after suspension
- Deputy fire chief suspended
- Tax on medical devices to resume after 2-year suspension
- Fort Wayne Police Department releases details of neck restraint suspension
- Sheriff asks merit board to fire deputy
- Panel backs moving up appointment of Indiana schools chief
- Doctors who left Lutheran are back at work
- Merit board: Fire chief can accept resignations without board approval
- Promotion approved for battalion chief
- Firefighters work to put out mobile home fire