DEKALB CO, Ind. (WFFT)- Dekalb County police are investigating a two vehicle crash at the intersection of CR 40 and SR 1.
It happened just after 7:00 p.m. Saturday. Alexander Weaver, 27, of Illinois, was traveling west on CR 40 when he slid through the intersection. Christopher Coker, 34, of Ohio, was traveling south on SR 1 when he hit Weaver in the rear passenger side.
Coker told police he saw Weaver sliding through the intersection and attempted to swerve to miss him.
Both vehicles slid into a ditch after contact.
Weaver was transported by EMS to Dekalb Health for back and hip pain. Coker denied medical attention.
- Dekalb County police investigate two vehicle crash
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Two dead in DeKalb County crash
- Two hurt in DeKalb County crash
- Three hurt in DeKalb County crash
- Firefighters investigate vehicle fire
- DeKalb County considering CFO regulations
- DeKalb County Jail needs repairs
- DeKalb County creating Veterans Court
- Roundabout planned for DeKalb County