Defiance County Sheriff's investigators are asking your help identifying a man's body that was recovered from the Maumee River near the State Route 127 Bridge on May 24th.
Deputies say the body was first seen at the Cecil Road Bridge in Paulding County.
The body is described as a nude white male, about 5-foot-4, 153 pounds. He had a "music" tattoo on his right side and "Gemini" with stars on his right shoulder and back. He also had piercings in both ears.
Authorities say the body was in the final stages of decompensation and at this time they're unable to determine how long it was in the water.
Anyone with information is asked to call deputies at (419) 784-1155.
- Defiance County deputies asking for help identifying body
- Defiance County adds second baby box
- One dead after house fire in Defiance
- Bridge closure in Defiance makes crossing Maumee River difficult
- UPDATE: CSX Train crashes into stolen truck in Defiance
- Body found in alley Sunday identified
- Body identified in St. Marys River
- Allen County Coroner’s Office takes new approach to identify body
- Body of a woman found in Steuben County in 1999 identified
- Loren's Body Shop