Defiance County Sheriff's investigators are asking your help identifying a man's body that was recovered from the Maumee River near the State Route 127 Bridge on May 24th.
Deputies say the body was first seen at the Cecil Road Bridge in Paulding County.
The body is described as a nude white male, about 5-foot-4, 153 pounds. He had a "music" tattoo on his right side and "Gemini" with stars on his right shoulder and back. He also had piercings in both ears.
Authorities say the body was in the final stages of decompensation and at this time they're unable to determine how long it was in the water.
Anyone with information is asked to call deputies at (419) 784-1155.
- Defiance County deputies asking for help identifying body
- One dead after house fire in Defiance
- Bridge closure in Defiance makes crossing Maumee River difficult
- Body found in alley Sunday identified
- Body identified in St. Marys River
- Loren's Body Shop
- Shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Ligonier homicide victims identified
- Kroger shooting victim identified