DEFIANCE, Ohio - (WFFT) - Defiance County is getting a second baby box.
A safe haven baby box is being installed at the Defiance Fire Department. It will give women another option to safely surrender their newborn if they feel they can't care for it under the safe haven law.
The county's first baby box was installed in the Hicksville hospital.
- Defiance County adds second baby box
- One dead after house fire in Defiance
- Defiance County deputies asking for help identifying body
- Complaint filed against local baby box
- Holcomb signs bill allowing more baby boxes
- Van Wert Health gets new baby box
- Safe Haven Baby Boxes expanding to Arkansas
- Third baby surrendered in Indiana via baby box
- Bridge closure in Defiance makes crossing Maumee River difficult
- UPDATE: CSX Train crashes into stolen truck in Defiance