FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Police are investigating after a woman was found dead in a motel room Wednesday.
Emergency crews were called to the Regency Inn on Coliseum Boulevard around 12:30 p.m.
When the emergency crews got there they found an unresponsive woman in a room.
Paramedics pronounced her dead.
Investigators are canvassing the area and working to find anybody who might know something about what happened.
Crime Scene Technicians are also on scene collecting evidence.
If you might have witnessed what happened or know something you're asked to call Fort Wayne Police at 427-1201 or call Crime Stoppers at 436-STOP.
The victim's identity as well as cause and manner of death will be released by the Allen County Coroner's Office.
- Death investigation underway at Fort Wayne motel
- Fort Wayne Police investigating shooting
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Fort Wayne church helps Haiti
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success
- Fort Wayne alleys getting facelift
- Fort Wayne's 2019 budget approved
- Fort Wayne man formally charged in beating death of toddler