DEKALB COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- UPDATE: Marissa Thrush was found safely Wednesday. All search efforts have been called off.
ORIGINAL STORY: Police in DeKalb County need your help finding a teenage girl who ran away from home Monday.
Police said Marissa Thrush, 16, left her home in Garrett with an unknown person at about 2:30 a.m. Marissa has ties in Kendallville, IN and may be in that area. She has also made comments about going to Indianapolis.
Marissa is about 5’2 and 140 lbs. She had a left eyebrow piercing at one point. She was attempting to pierce her lip before she went missing. She also has a tattoo of a blue bird on her right thigh.
Anyone who sees Marissa or has any information on her whereabouts is asked to call their local police or Sheriff’s Department.
- UPDATE: DeKalb County teen found safe
- UPDATE: endangered missing teen found safe
- Missing Garrett teen found safe
- Missing Fort Wayne teen found safe
- DeKalb County considering CFO regulations
- DeKalb County Jail needs repairs
- DeKalb County creating Veterans Court
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Roundabout planned for DeKalb County
- New Haven girl found safe