CORUNNA, Ind. (WFFT) - A Corunna man was flown to a hospital after crashing his truck in DeKalb County Thursday.
It happened around 3 p.m. in the 900 block of State Road 327 in Corunna.
The DeKalb County Sheriff's Department said Kenneth Nickolson, 56 of Waterloo, was driving north when he swerved to miss something in the road.
Deputies said Nickolson overcorrected and went off the east side of the road, hitting a utility pole and going down an embankment.
Nickolson's truck then rolled onto its top, trapping him inside.
Firefighters had to extricate him and he was flown to the hospital with head, chest and arm pain.
- DeKalb County man air lifted after roll over crash
- Noble County man air lifted from crash
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Dekalb County police investigate two vehicle crash
- Two dead in DeKalb County crash
- Two hurt in DeKalb County crash
- Three hurt in DeKalb County crash
- Woman injured in DeKalb County crash
- Auburn man critically injured in DeKalb County crash
- DeKalb County Jail needs repairs