DEKALB COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) - People in DeKalb County now have a way to get alerts straight from dispatchers.
The DeKalb County Department of Homeland Security is now using the Hyper-Reach mass notification system.
This will allow officials to let large sections of the county know of a disaster or emergency.
Landlines are already in the system.
You can sign up to get texts and emails here.
- DeKalb County launches mass communication system
- DeKalb County Community Corrections now using K-9
- DeKalb County increasing effort to add trail system
- Noble County to launch county-wide dispatch system
- INDOT launching new semi parking system
- Ground broken on DeKalb community corrections facility
- DeKalb County approves tax hike for Community Corrections
- DeKalb County commissioners looking at community corrections designs
- DeKalb County considering CFO regulations
- DeKalb County Jail needs repairs