AUBURN, Ind. (WFFT) - The DeKalb County Fair is running this week.
The heart of downtown is blocked off for the merchant tent, midway and new this year, barbecue alley.
There are also several 4-H exhibits on display and shows, including a special ability show Saturday where kids with special needs show animals.
For a complete schedule, visit the fair website.
- DeKalb County Fair back in town
- DeKalb County considering CFO regulations
- DeKalb County Jail needs repairs
- DeKalb County creating Veterans Court
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Final weekend for DeKalb County corn maze
- DeKalb County justice complex construction delayed
- DeKalb County Community Corrections now using K-9
- Dekalb County police investigate two vehicle crash
- DeKalb County residents ready for winter storm