AUBURN, Ind. (WFFT) - The DeKalb County Council will look for ways to pay for improvements to the existing jail.
County commissions approved the repairs to the roof, outdoor recreation area and security system this week.
However, county council has to find a way to pay for the repairs.
The sheriff has told FOX 55 the repairs are needed now to make the building last until a new jail can be built.
- DeKalb County commissioners approve jail improvements
- DeKalb County Jail needs repairs
- County commissioners approve development along Schwartz Road
- DeKalb County commissioners looking at community corrections designs
- DeKalb County approves tax hike for Community Corrections
- Commissioners approve $4.2 million for east Allen County revival
- DeKalb County considering CFO regulations
- DeKalb County creating Veterans Court
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Roundabout planned for DeKalb County