WATERLOO, Ind. (WFFT) - DeKalb Central administrators plan to try bringing the community back together after it's facility improvements referendum failed Tuesday.
Administrators said they will be going a "listening tour" over the summer with stops in each community DeKalb Central covers.
This will allow community members to learn more and ask questions about various issues facing the district.
Dates and times of the tour still are being sorted out.
- DeKalb Central planning "listening tour" after facility upgrade referendum fails
- DeKalb Central taking step back after referendum fails
- Voters to decide DeKalb Central building and athletic upgrades
- DeKalb Central using rainy day fund to pay for upgrades
- DeKalb Central outlines its need for facility improvements
- Ground broken on DeKalb community corrections facility
- Manchester Community Schools taking step back after referendum fails
- You Decide: Huntington County Community Schools Referendums Fail
- Roundabout planned for DeKalb County
- DeKalb Central reassigns show choir director