AUBURN, Ind. (WFFT) - People in DeKalb Central will have a chance to ask school board members any questions they might have.
The DeKalb Central Parent Action Committee is having a town hall discussion April 4.
Only elected school board members are invited to be on the panel.
Organizers said this is designed to allow voters to communicate and connect with board for better understanding of the issues the district faces.
The discussion is happening April 4 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Heimach Center.
- DeKalb Central parents hosting school board discussion
- DeKalb Central reassigns show choir director
- DeKalb Central sees success with seat belts on buses
- Voters to decide DeKalb Central building and athletic upgrades
- DeKalb Central outlines its need for facility improvements
- Science Central hosts Countdown to Noon
- YWCA discusses inequality in schools
- DeKalb Humane Society extends hours
- DeKalb County considering CFO regulations
- DeKalb County Jail needs repairs