AUBURN, Ind. (WFFT) - For the first time ever, the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum let the public have a once-in-a-lifetime experience of riding in a historic Auburn or Cord automobile.
This was for Father's Day during the "Father's Day Classic Car Cruise".
Dads were able to choose a ride in a 1931 Auburn 8-98 Sedan, A 1935 Auburn 6-53 Sedan, or a 1936 Cord 8-10 Beverly Sedan for a suggested donation to the museum oF $10.00.
Tom Rode's wife surprised him with this gift.
"I mean these are one of these times where you develope memories especially with your family. It's definitely cherished. Thanks to my wife. Thank you honey. It was spectacular," Rode said.
He, his two sons, and wife were all able to ride the classic car together.
- Dads get to ride in the "Father's Day Classic Car Cruise"
- Target is chasing moms and dads
- Bicycle ride honors Vietnam veterans in Huntington
- Harley Davidson hosts women's riding course
- Dad books flights to spend Christmas with flight attendant daughter
- Dad arrested speeding to hospital, nurses pay bail
- Military kids honor their dads deployed on Father's Day
- One more weekend of free rides on Citilink
- Local man gets once-in-a-lifetime ride
- Fort Wayne woman dies after riding lawn mower overturns