FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — Indiana Michigan Power crews are working as fast as they can to restore power to Hoosiers across the state.
I&M reports that current outages for all of Indiana are 2,861 as of 4 p.m.
Here's a breakdown by county of reported outages in northern Indiana.
Adams: Less than 5
DeKalb: Less than 5
Noble: Less than 5
St. Joseph: 356
You can also get updated counts on the I&M outage map.
If you scroll down the left side there is a dropdown menu that says “Table View” and you can view the outage count by County and by Zip Code.
A representative for Indiana Michigan Power has confirmed there have been six broken poles and seven broken crossarms in just the Fort Wayne area.
- I&M: Current outages across Northern Indiana now below 3,000
- I&M crews headed to Florida
- Reduction to I&M rate proposal recommended
- Settlement would significantly cut I&M's proposed rate hike
- I&M Power creates new program to help customers
- Indiana flu deaths reach 107 for state's current flu season
- Current Indiana bishop named in grand jury sex abuse report
- Indiana governor names no current teachers to pay commission
- Rescue Mission feeds over 3,000 for Thanksgiving
- KKK Robe Sells for $3,000 at Auction