FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - City crews had to repair another water main break on Clinton Street Wednesday.
It happened in the north lanes of Clinton between the 3500 and the 3600 blocks.
That's just south of the Clinton and Coldwater split.
Drivers had some restrictions in the area while crews worked.
Work was expected to last into the evening hours.
- Crews work on water main break
- Construction crew causes water main break
- Crews work to repair water main break on East Pettit
- City repairs three water main breaks on North Clinton Street
- Water main break on North Clinton causes traffic delays
- Water main break restricts traffic on Washington Blvd.
- Water main break causing lane restriction, closure of Science Central
- Water main break delays traffic on Jefferson Blvd.
- City Utilities is replacing vulnerable water mains
- Mayor Henry joins business leaders for ground breaking of new water main