SPENCERVILLE, Ind. (WFFT) - Work will be done at the historic Spencerville Covered Bridge.
DeKalb County commissioners approved several projects on the bridge this week.
That includes repainting the bridge and cleaning it up.
Crews will also make any repairs needed to the bridge.
- Covered bridge scheduled for repairs
- Rotten beams close covered bridge
- Electric Works tours scheduled
- DeKalb County Jail needs repairs
- Hillegas Road bridge reopens
- ACD Museum in need of repairs
- Wabash park pavilion to undergo repairs
- Rivergreenway gets new bike repair station
- Failing bridge slated for replacement
- Council approves replacing failing bridge