SPENCERVILLE, Ind. (WFFT) - Work will be done at the historic Spencerville Covered Bridge.
DeKalb County commissioners approved several projects on the bridge this week.
That includes repainting the bridge and cleaning it up.
Crews will also make any repairs needed to the bridge.
- Covered bridge scheduled for repairs
- Rotten beams close covered bridge
- More Fort Wayne bridges need repairs under new rules
- Purdue Fort Wayne pedestrian bridge one year behind schedule
- Electric Works tours scheduled
- DeKalb County Jail needs repairs
- Hillegas Road bridge reopens
- Local company offers floor covering apprenticeship program
- Failing bridge slated for replacement
- Council approves replacing failing bridge