DEKALB COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- A Corunna, Indiana man was taken to the hospital after crashing his Jeep Wrangler into a tree Sunday morning.
DeKalb County Sheriff's said 20-year-old Tyicus Meyer was westbound on County Road 38 around 1:30 a.m. when he crossed the center line and went off the south side of the road.
Meyer hit a tree, causing heavy damage to the Jeep before it caught fire.
Medics found Meyer near the vehicle complaining of extreme back pain. He was taken to a local hospital.
Police are still investigating the crash.
- Corunna man hurt in early morning crash
- Man hurt in early morning stabbing
- Two people hurt in early morning motorcycle crash near I-469
- One hurt in early morning motorcycle crash near Dupont Road
- Firefighter hurt battling early morning business fire
- Early morning crash injures two
- Man critically hurt in crash
- Two hurt in early morning shooting on Calhoun Street
- Motorcyclist dies in early morning crash
- Man hurt in motorcycle crash Saturday