FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Allen County Coroner has identified a woman who died at the hospital Wednesday after a four vehicle crash on Stellhorn and Reed Road.
61-year-old Lana Schieferstein died around 8:20 a.m. Wednesday due to blunt force injuries from a crash.
Schieferstein reportedly turned into the path of a SUV on Stellhorn Road around 7:00 a.m. Wednesday. Two other vehicles also crashed.
The roads were slick at the time of the crash due to freezing rain.
Schieferstein is the 7th traffic death in Allen County in 2019.
- Coroner identifies woman who died after multi-car crash on Stellhorn Road
- Woman dead in multi-vehicle crash on Stellhorn and Reed Road
- Two dead, one hurt in crash on Stellhorn Road
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Coroner identifies man who died in rollover crash near Markle
- Coroner identifies man who died in Wednesday morning crash
- Coroner identifies victims of weekend motorcycle crash
- Coroner identifies two people killed in crash Sunday
- Roosevelt Drive stabbing victim identified by coroner
- Victims of toll road crash identified